Thursday, September 28, 2006

A few updates

Just an update on what’s been going on.

1.) Dryland times will be determined shortly. The paperwork has been completed and it’s a matter of scheduling times. I’m waiting to hear back from scheduler. Things could start tomorrow, but most likely next week.
2.) I tried for another scrimmage with the Junior B team, but unfortunately it’s not possible. We’ll see them again at the fairgrounds.
3.) The boards at the Ice Garden are being moved out next Monday, Oct. 2nd. We will be helping through the afternoon.
4.) I need to get the last of the money in for the RIP VIG tournament. People I’m waiting on:
Chuck PT
Josh Strissel
Eric Schon
Nick Parsons
Nick Thompson
Garrett Myers
Contact me if your names on the list to arrange a time I can pick up the money.

As soon as I know more about any of these things, I’ll let you know.

-Coach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home